Saturday, November 14, 2009

i just need a ear and a shoulder

sometime i feel confused
who is the one that i can 100% believe
the one that i can share my deeply feeling
and the words from buttom of my heart
my friends???
i Noe they sayang me of coz
but everytime when i gonna to share it
it sure will be somethings happen
may because of the timing problems or some unecessary people are involed

or may b i m over self-protecting??
everytime u said somethings out
u must get prepared that ur secret will b spreading
or even will be twisting!!
when u get hurt once ago, u will never try again!!

now i open my heart and treat u as my true friend
and i Hope u are really my friend
please dont let me know that u betrayed me

M i too pessimist???
i have no idea in trusting people
not only the people around me
even myself i aso cant fully trusted

i m waiting, waiting for someone
someone who I can trust completely and fully
someone that know me well more than myself
someone that can protect me being hurt
someone, are you???

no matter how,
i keep reminding myself
GOD is always there for me
HE is the one i can fully trusted
HE is the one know me more than myself
and HE always guide me and protect me as usual
thanks GOD that u found me and accept me as u child
i know u have planned for my life, my journey
it is a hard time for me
but i still in faith of YOU
because u always there for me
--The Lord is my helper, and i will not fear what man shall do unto me--

0 comments: