Sunday, December 19, 2010

holidays

I'm in holidays now!!!!!

is will be the last semester break for me as well
next semester will be the last semester for me.
After that, I'm officially step into "Social University"
sounds so old right??
seriously, I'm starting to worry now
have no idea on how to get a job since i like so unprofessional now
any one recommend me any good marketer jobs??

Christmas is around the corner??
Happy and enjoyed a lot from our church Christmas production
and looking forward for our W26 Christmas dinner!!!!
Guardian angel, who are u?? <3<3    
to all my friends our there, if you are thinking of buy a Christmas present
I'm gonna give u guys some hints
1. Is good to hug
2. Is cute and adorable
3. Is fury 

The answer is

















"Can I have a bear bear for me Christmas present, pleaseeeeeeee??"
I will very appreciate if you can buy me one =)

Ohya,
wonder where i will been for this Christmas??
Our church will have a candle light service on this Christmas
You are most welcome to join us ya~
People, come or u will regretted 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

see how u treat me lah.....if good i might consider buy one for u.....><