Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bear Bear day~

As all of you know, I'm having a holidays now
and it is really a fruitful holidays for me!!!!
since from last week, is has been many outings and same goes to today!!!

Today, went to Mid Valley and Bukit Bintang area with Jessie and Brenda
we had a good chat, good shopping but not a good health!!
need to bou more soup for these girls already!!
The first thought for me after i stepped into MV is 
" I want to go see bear bear!!!!"
I'm so excited to meet my long lost bear bear friends and family!!!
finally i got a chance to meet them after exam!!!
thanks for Jessie and Brenda for accompany me!!! <3<3<3
After all the photos session, we spotted another cuttie bear at Watson
is giving 50% discount !!!!!!!!
planned to buy it myself 
but Jessie wan bless me half as my Christmas present
thanks again, Jessie... 
Say Hi to my new family member Baibai ^^
and the two leng luis today


0 comments: