Wednesday, October 20, 2010

is battle time

After the long relax days,
now comes again the stressful weeks
assignments is keep rushing us
not even have a time for me to breathe 
everyday is compete with the time
everyone says to me" relax, for sure can finish one."
i do agree that for sure i can complete them one by one
by impossible to relax.
when I'm relax, i will slow down
now is the time to walk faster!!!
all the subjects in year 3 are carry 70% in our final grade.
Have to take it serious!!

If I still got time to complains, why not battle with it more?
remind me the phrase i keep using in SPM
" BATTLE TILL THE END, I CAN RULEZ IT"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best....and u can do this...believe in urself and god will know ur effort....

~SimPle CaRm3N~ said...

thx for encouragement. =)

Anonymous said...

welcome....hope u enjoy ur single life....><