Sunday, October 31, 2010

The final destination of assignments

Assignments war is are still on-going
and yet i was busy pointlessly sometimes
(such as what I'm doing right now)
half-died is the best description on myself right now
rejected many invitation and also yam cha session
and some is blaming on me 
sorry friends, i just need some space just between me and all those assignments only

0411 is around the corner
but i think that is the most stressful and busiest day for these 21 years
someone tell me "do not worry"
and another someone ask me to "rejoice"
but i still burdening myself
until today...

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, 
and all these things shall be added to you."
this verse was remind me something i say from the beginning of the year
turn my sight to Him, found back my pure motive to study
TQ, Lord. 





2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha~~ when start to feel demotivate.. slow down the steps for God & u'll always got the source of energy from him~~ He's always rite there for us!! & my spirit is rite there for u too~~ XD add oil lu~~ dun broke down wo~~

~SimPle CaRm3N~ said...

Jessica aka roundmoon??
haha, thx sis..love u always...may God grace work on u and guide u always too ~