Thursday, September 16, 2010

some reviews of mine

the current date: 16 Sept 2010
3 more months, we have to say Bye to 2010
i not sure have you plan or setting any target to yourself  of the very beginning of this year
If you have, are u achieve it?

i am set quite a lot of targets for myself on January
1. study
2. live a spiritual life
3. change to not be so emotional and bad temper
4. Finish my new testament in bible

Here is the review of them:
1. study- not to say very good, but I'm satisfied with my current result, but of course if I pay more effort I know it can be better
2. live a spiritual life- Still have a lots to learn, but i think I'm on the right track. Thank God for the guidance all along my path.
3. this is the one i need to work more harder. =(
4.  @@ i just finished John. still got 22 books to go....

There still got a lot of things happen in this year
so far, is a blissful and meaningful; challenging  yet joyful year for me