Tuesday, July 27, 2010

money money money!!!


Money not the most important in our life, Buy we also cannot live our life without it
This is the quote i always believe in
Thanks God for always provide me enough income to spent
to full fill my tithes, offering,  daily espenses
But now i m really poor!!!!
have too much expenses will gonna use money in future!!!!
friends' birthday, my birthday, petrol, car services
and of cause not forget my dreamed SEMI-PRO digital camera and my Taiwan Trip

Decided that not going out so often *okay, is hard for a active girl like me
Decided to eat bread 3 or 4 days in school or at least bring my yummy handmade to school

save money save money save money
earn more earn more and more

But, the most important still is His will!!!
Lord, please provide me some job that can serve you and also earning so extra income~

so my friends, if have any partime job, kindly contact me
Thanks ~

0 comments: