Sunday, July 25, 2010

is school time!!!


















Time flies, my 2 months holidays are going too end soon..
i admit that I'm a kinda WEIRD person
when school time, i shouted for holidays
but when holidays, i dreamed about school life
So now I'm quite excited for the July Intake for level 3

All my friends also know that after school reopen,
it will be my final year in Degree
in the other words, is the most important year
because it carry 70% of my grade when i graduate
And all the subjects seem to be challenging to me
Hope to get good and responsible lectures and tutors for my level 3
at least not like one of the lecturer during previous semester
( APPIT GANG should know who i mentioned)

And have work harder for my result
First class is a dream for me ( at least second upper please)
I know i can if I really put effort on it
It not a unachievable target for me
Because for God, everything is possible
Lord, i wan to glorify Your name in my study
i also wan to give my mummy a comfort life

and now, i still enjoy-ing my holidays
everyday woke up at 11am is a "gift" for me
but have to start packing all my notes and books for last semester now
seem like i need another cupboard, my mom always complain that
she only have one daughter but the cupboard enough for 3 daughter

okays, that's all about the recent Carmen
She still single and available!!!

3 comments:

Chuan Meng said...

You type so long, just want to announce you are single and available izzit? LOLOLOL

~SimPle CaRm3N~ said...

I typed so long because someone ask me to update my blog ><
seem like i treat the person too good d..

Chuan Meng said...

LOLOLOLOL! :D nvm nvm.. that is good :D good post!