Friday, December 4, 2009

a short post in busy weeks

as what i stated above, and what i m wrote in the pass few articles
my life recently is darn BUSY!!!
jz completed  my last assignment
but no time for rest
the FINAL EXAM is coming
it make my life pack with books and notes
what is planning, what is switching
what formula for t-stat and blablabla...
is stuck in my mind
i tried my best to understand it..
but......

is not enough time for me to revise
i use at least 3 weeks to revise during tarc exam..
but now is 3 DAYS!!!
how can i make it..
i m not smart enough to read one time then gao dim
i have to repeated and repeated the same things
is stress...
and i not motivate as last time
i stil FB-ing, msn-ing!!!

the only enjoyment for me for this few weeks is only JOEY bday celebration
sorry to her coz cant have a proper celebration coz everyone are busy for assignment
and the last enjoyment for me is LATER
a shopping day with STIVEN and JOEY...

dont wan think about exam for few hours 1st okies???

0 comments: