Sunday, November 22, 2009

Those weeks will be busy and stress

is a toughstress, busy and restless week for me
Ohno, i should said  three following weeks!!
the last assignment need to pass up on 30th NOV
3rd DEC is my lab test thar carrys 50 marks

the following 7th, 8th and 9th DEC
will be my final exam
Yes, is the FINAL EXAM
is gonna to end my 1st smes
but i seem like Noe nothing!!!
i hate this feeling
and i never have this feeling
in my study life so far..
even i fail my account, my QS in tarc
i still noe wat goin on this two subject
but now......
my mind was blank!!!!!

i must start my revision now,
is urgent and rushing!!!
but my assignment have not complete yet
the time is darn pack....
even a long deep breath also seem like wasting energy and time

i was so stress and pissed out with my studies
but the way had no U-turn
the only things i can change is my mind and my attitude
work hard now and think posstive
i dont want and i cannot fail any subject!!!
=============================================================



My Lord,
pls guide me and give me strength
pls give mne wisdom of time management
so that i can manage to do my assignment and do my revision at the same time
pls accompany me all the way all the time
so that i have the power and enegry and also confidence
to fight on this
God, i hope i wish i could honor the Name of Lord
Father, pls help me and protect me
in the name of Jesus i prayed
Amen...

0 comments: