Wednesday, December 30, 2009

my pray, happy 2010 everyone



Dear Lord, 2009 gonna be end soon, i feel thankful for wat i have gain and wat i have lost in this year coz everythsg happened in my life sure have is own reason and is planned by YOU.
i will never give up for all the challenges in my future, i will give my best 2gorly the name of God.
With U, i can do everythg!!i m walked with U, and u r my helper forever..
in a new year that coming to me.my lord please continue lead me, guide me, wisdom me!!
when i cried, pls wide my tears, when i m happy, pls remind me to be humble
i m child of God, i willing to do amythgs that Father u wan me to do  jz to gory ur name!!
in the name of Jesus i prayed
Amen


30/12/09 the last time that i gonna to sleep on bed and go into my dreamland in the year 2009
happy advanced new year
i wish all my family, my friends have a wonderful year in 2010
God bless and Good luck, muaksss
May all ur dreams achieved in 2009
and have new targets on 2010
stay happy healthy always
hope the peaceful is happen in all around the world
i pray that 2010 will be a better year compared to 2009
My lord, please continue blessing us
May the love of God are shower to everyone
once again,

Happy New Year 2010



 

0 comments: