Tuesday, December 29, 2009

after YES

the whole month of December
is a favorite month of girls
Why??Christmas, New year
most important the YES

sales is everywhere in this month
just after my exam
i went to shopping for quite many of times
first few times, i cant found my ideal stuffs

But after some days
i managed to shopped many shirts in the end
(even myself also din expected that much)
shirts, one piece, some facial equipment, 2 pair of shoes and some small accessories
here are some pictures of my newbies


a plain white shirt



a Seed black top (my hands was itchy when i saw discount 70%)

another Seed t-shirt (discount 50% !i will regret if i didn't brought it)
 

Padini also discount 50%
 
finally i managed to buy a one piece ( credited to Chris Chan)


i want to buy a smaller size bag for a long time and now i brought it
( thanks to Jun Chin)


a new purse for myself since my old one was gone

and yes, the things i brought are much more than what i expected
and i announced bankrupt after this
my current account jz leave RM40
need some jobs please!!


0 comments: