Friday, November 6, 2009

some gone, and some are coming soon!!

finally i done my nws assignment
and this is an assignment that take me longest time than ever!!!
i used more than one month to complete it!!!
and yet, finally i finished....
i have no idea what i get a higher marks???
bt at least i put all my effort inside
so, no regrets~~~
thanks for all my frens fro willing to share thier info with me
exspecially my beloved symonde

2 assignment and one lab test is over
is still leave one assignment and one lab test
before the final is come!!!
DWS, the most unclear module for me
i have no idea on what shd i do in this assignment
aiksssss....why so complicated?????

now i only realise that time passed so fast
i almost complete my 1st semester in APIIT
complaint this and complaint that
but i still survived until now
hopefully, i can pass all my subject in this 1st semester
Ya, what i can is just a PASS or just a CREDIT
MY Lord, pls give me confidence and well time management
so i can handle all this stuffs....

i felt so thankful that i can completed my two assigment
this is not i worked it out, but all is the work of GOD
without HIM, i can do nothing...
i can finished my assigments is because of his guide and blesses from HIM
thanks my Father so much.....
Amen....

0 comments: