Sunday, October 11, 2009

one week

this is a lazy week for me
suppose to finish my NWS in this week...
but my progession is ZERO for this week!!
anyone can stop my laziness???

time pass very fast i Noe...
i shouldn't wait until last minutes
since i have no confidence with this subject...
but i keep postbone my plan...

i know i wont stop my study 4 sure
that's why i soooooo scare right now
set up a target for myself
but can i fullfill it??
i need a people that can guide me or even scold me
just dont let me continue like this...

Carmen Yong, please dont cry if u fail ur exam or fail ur assignment
if u stil having this bad attitude!!
can u bcome more motivative ??
===============================================================

stop this annoying topic
there is still many happiness happened on my life this week
earn a free dinner from kevince at Lang vanilla coz he lost to Jun
is was so delicious!!!
i broke my record for going to MId Valley
from a girl who went to Mid valley Not enough 5 times in 20 years
to a girl who go Mid valley almost 3 day in a week...
study in APIIT two months, but the total amount i visited to Mid Valley is more than i went to there in this 20 years
haha...thanks to Jun for sure =)

form a group called JC^2
means Jun, Joey, Chris and Carmen
double J and double C
keep pratise our slogan this few days
acting like a singging group...
crazy people!!

others than study, i think i still enjoy my life very much...
coz i had a gang of wonderful frens in my life!!
life is ain't easy, but life also is not complicated...
no worry, be happy...
follow the guide from my Lord, in faith with Him..

0 comments: