Tuesday, October 27, 2009

my style =)


From a straight hairly girl to a curly hair girl
and now is a short hair "Yeng Lui" according to Joey...
some of them said normal straight long hair most suit to my face
and some said curly hair make my face more sharper

due to many reasons
i have to cut my hair short
din expected too much coz everyone also not encourged me to cut my hair short
but the result is niot bad rite??
at least better than what i excepted... hahhaha
i'm satisfied with it =)

but the opinion of the friends around me have two different opinion of my short hair
 according to gender
all the ladies said look younger than my previous curly hair
all the gentlemen said look like anutieeeeee!!
What the....????
why the opinion soooo different??
anyway, i love it that's enough!!


pls: my Lord, pls guidle me, give me strenght and power and enough time to finish my NWS assignment
and please give me smart abit to know how to do my bfp labtest.... in the name of Jesus i pray, Amen

0 comments: