Sunday, September 27, 2009

axxignxxnt

Assignment Assignment and assigment!!
logged in to msn, i can see all my beloved trapiit-cians wrote the same words!!
that is ASSIGNMENT
stressed me up so much...Zi Jian stil wanna to do until so far ...
most of them requesting for HELP...
i have no idea what kind of help they want since i start nothing

Lazy Carmen..
yam cha is the activities i do almost all the nights...
just to avoiding my assignments...ya is assignments not assignment...
because i really have no idea on all the assignments....

no more entertainments start from tomorrow!!
rush and concentrate for my study and assignments...
need to manage my time since i get the feel ady!!
yam cha- OFF
Facebook nonstop- OFF
lepak-ing- OFF

assignments- ON
revision- ON
study- ON

Gambateh Carmen Yong~~self control please~~
my Lord wil guide me and accompany me all along the way....

1 comments:

♣♦♠♥Jоеψ Cно♥♠♦♣ said...

Lol... reli no entertainments o...??? One week once can ma??? Haha... Gambateh lo... *(Btw...i love the Janice's song - My Cookie Can as well) ~~~ My Cookie Can...Hey u say u love me til the end...My Cookie Can...Hey u're the oni one i called my man...My Cookie Can...Hey u say u love me til the end...My Cookie Can...U're my man