Friday, May 27, 2011

Where is Carmen Yong?

Did my last presentation for my FYP yesterday
and all my duties as a student are completed.
Formally close file and waiting for the graduation.
             * Please congrats me *

But the life wasn't stop here.
This is the comma of my life, life will totally change to another direction now
Step into the Social U soon.
You might wondering which field i choose, which company i working for.
But, I haven't get a clear picture till now.
Everyone give me sweet and useful advices
However, I still waiting for the one i want.
Field that I can learn and have interested with

Yeap, now i know I can do better in study compared with working.
Had a chat with Chris Chan few days ago, she was so shock when i tell her my future plan
I think most of my friends will shock, because that not Carmen Yong at all

Carmen Yong, please come back.
I miss you. Please don't play hide and seek with me
I'm tired!!!

0 comments: