Wednesday, May 4, 2011

the reward of assignments

Have been neglected my bloggie for quite some time
Was SO BUSY for the FYP and ASSIGNMENTS
Finally, just one more to go!!!
* Claps to to the max, Pleaseeeeee*

But This was a post for this!!
This is a post for me to scream out of my heart, my lung and my whole body
for the PAIN  is suffered!!!!


















This is the return i get from the busyness of my life!!
Too busy and too concern of the assignments early in the morning
caused me to this circumtances!!
It was painful!!! Is real pain!!!!
the first reaction for me is cried and scream like crazy!!!
I think I will be phobia to the pork noodles soup for ages!!

Now, i just hope that it wont be any scars for it.
Pray hard for that =)
I want my  pretty leg back please >.<

Lesson I learn: Please be aware when you doing everything.

0 comments: