Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CNY2011

Today is the last day for  Chinese New Year 2011
元宵节快乐!! 新年蒙恩 =)
Actually Chap Goh Meh is Chinese Valentines Day
Do you guys go to "pao gan" today??

For those who do not understand what is "pao gan" about
This is a activitiy that those Single will cribble their contact details
on mandarin oranges which we called "gan" (or bananas for men )
before throwing them into bodies of water.
After that, they will go use the fishing nets to scoop up the fruits.
They then immediately dial the telephone numbers to establish new friends.
Thus, this is the Golden Opportunity for Single woman and man!!!
May be they can meet their loves within.

Anyway, I never went for this activity before
So I have no idea  on their successful rate at all
All depends on your luck I think
So, anyone of you that going tonight
Carmen wish u All the best and Good Luck =)

Lastly, I had a Wonderful CNY this year
Spent a lot of quality times with my beloved family members
playing with those kids, chatting with all my cousins and nieces, be a good accompanier and driver for eldest, good time with friends, nice gathering with W26 and etc.....
Received a lots of blessing and  realized myself are so "hang fuk"
Once again  and the last one,
新年快乐

0 comments: