Monday, January 3, 2011

Hi, people!!!I'm back!!!
4 days 3 nights at Penang with friends
run away from this packed yet stressful city
went to Penang relaxing ourselves
enjoyed a lots from there!!

Back to KL, is already 2011
Till now i still can't really in a 2011 mood.
May be because of I'm still holidays now??

Looked back to my 2010.
ups and downs is everywhere in my life
is so dramatics but I learned many within it
it is definitely a breakthroughs year for me in many areas.
Grow more in His words, met many "life mentol", knowing who is my true friends 
finally overcome my fear on driving, have a much more better relationship with family
A "not-so-bad" result in Apiit, changing church and bla bla bla~
All I can say is i can see His guidance and plan for every single step in my life
though I still learning now, but I believe I'm will me more like Him in my life.

2011, start in strong and I already plan my new year resolutions.
some of it i have to keep it as a secret. XD
Some i will share it here right now
1. Graduated with First Class
2. Have a more healthier life style
3. Better self control in financial and emotions
friends, remind me when i far away from my track.

And lastly
Many thanks to everyone who accompany me in 2010
Without you guys, i can't be who I am today.
Have a good 2011 ahead!!!
-XoXo Best wishes XoXo-





0 comments: