Sunday, November 21, 2010

Me 21st

Hi everyone, 
Seem like disappear for quite a long time
But i never forget what i have to do 
my sista had a pre- Birthday celebration for me 
we know each others since form 1
we pass rains and storms in our life together
thanks for the present. 



1104 is a special day for me
thanks to my lovely friends who put so much afford to make the celebration happened
Thanks for the lies of Jun and Jin Han
They told me that the celebration will be postpone to another week because everyone is busy
So I NEVER EXPECT any celebration on that day
They both ask me out to do assignment and give me such a big surprise
 EugeneChan, don't burn my hair!!!


 Thanks for the leng zai and leng lui who attended that day
that day not weekend, thanks for spending time after work and put aside the assignments for this little girl
God bless you guys!!!!!

* BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE OF U*

0 comments: