Friday, July 2, 2010

my little testimonial

where there  seem like no ways, God will always make a way for you!!
i think everyone of my friends knew that i have a very big phobia on driving
every time i seated at the driver seat, i will stressed so much and my mind will be blank!!!
just like some people will have stage- fright, i am scare for driving

but days by days, a car seem like a neccesary for me.
is a need for me to drive to coll, i need for me to drive to church
so, i was praying for a car.
because i know, without driving myself, my mom wont follow me to church
i have to drive myself, so that i no need to "mafan" my church mates to fetch me
everytime i wanted to attend talks or course!!
and most of my friends have bless me in many ways, is the time for me to step out to bless others as well
so i need a car, i need my own transport indeed of continuing "mafan" my friend 

Praise the Lord, Lord is listen to my prayers!!
He really give the Vivalicious to me through my mom!!!
It seem like miracle for me
because i never expected to have a new car( i thought my mom will buy a used car for me)

the story doesn't end there...
because of my own phobia
i not dare to drive out at all
i cried so many times because of this matters
Even Jin Han, Jun was taught me a lots ( thanks so much)
but i still struggled to drive!!

until one day,
Hsieh Liang  told me a verse from bible
" i can do all things through Christs who strengthens me" ( Phip4 :13)
is wake me up and remind me some verse that i read before
I know that all the difficulties i faced now
is a breakthrough for me
I have to overcome my fear, so that i can drive my mom and going to church safely!!
Everything happen have the purpose, everything teach me a lesson!!

Till now, yes i still not good i driving
but at least, i will have a try
i willing to step out!!
Because i know, nothing is impossible in God hands!!!
I will never walk alone, because Jesus is right beside me all the way!!!

Faith is the most important things for every christian!!
If i  never been in this kind of situation,
i will never cried out for God so much!!
i know i will grow stronger and stronger
coz my Father will lead me, guide me and protect me!!

Thanks for Chuan Meng
he told me " if u cant over this little fear, how could God use u for a bigger matters?"
Thanks, i always pray that i can be use by God
But before that, i have to pass the test!!
now i know it...

Thanks for all my friends, who encourage me before
i will practise more, i will drive more
Next semester, will be the semester for me driving to Apiit!!

Praise the Lord, Amen

6 comments:

Yours Truly said...

welcome carmen. and i pray that u will improve ur driving day by day!

:)

~SimPle CaRm3N~ said...

Amen!!

cM said...

All the best! You can do it! God bless u ne! :D

~SimPle CaRm3N~ said...

TQ ne ah gorrrr.....

Anonymous said...

woooo~ driving wor!!!!
cool!!!

~SimPle CaRm3N~ said...

cool~ but who are u?