Thursday, July 15, 2010

birthday celebration



 After this picture, i guess everyone should know the topic i gonna post today!!
Yes, is all about Jun 21st BIG DAY

 Before that day arrive
Me and my friends having some disccusion
and we agreed and decided to have a surprise party for her

skipping all the discussion and preparation details here
because is just small matters after the party was successfully happened!!!


11 July 2010 was a day waiting long long by me and friends
After Jin Han fetched me

we rushing to Sri Cempaka to Check in and deco
and i go to Jusco meet our another important person, Eugene Chan
He was strong enough to help me carry such a heavy watermelon, honeydew and drinks!
TQTQ~

Chuan Meng asked the dream house of Jun by using a so- called " physco- test"
and this is a little surprise we do for her
all the pictures of her and all of us and some ballons
myself love it so much, hope the birthday girl are same with me <3<3

Cut cake and wishing is a Must for a birthday party
Jun ah, have u wish for me??
i wan my mto!!!
This a a "Cream Mask" for her 
please don't ask me is it nice?
ask the birthday girl by yourself
or u wanna try it by yourself
because i don't want to have it at all!!
But our jun is stil pretty right even wearing a mask?

Jun OS:" Just now who make me a " cream mask"? wanna try this knife??"
All: "Cool down!!!!!!"


i think thats all about 110710
more photos please go to my FB ya
now i will move on the another celebration
on 150710

TAAAADAHHHHHHH~
Cellgroup celebration for Jun yesterday~
Happy?? Surprise?
good to have a birthday celebration without sabo??



Once again
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY
May Grace of God follow u always and always!!


6 comments:

Yours Truly said...

thank u carmen for the post and photos! hehe..

yeah i'm very happy for the party planned by u all..!! XD

and for yesterday geh non-sabo.. ofcos im happy!
no cream mask ne~ haha..

thank u mun mun! :)

~SimPle CaRm3N~ said...

hehehhe, welcome welcome!!!

Chuan Meng said...

thanks for mentioning my name in your blog for jun's bday. I thought you will forgot my contribution :D

~SimPle CaRm3N~ said...

wahh, u said until lidat i sad lo..i never 4get ne~
without u, the party cant be success aso..

Chuan Meng said...

wah, say like the party cannot go on without me == zzz. the party cant go on without Jun!

~SimPle CaRm3N~ said...

ok, the deco cannot success without ur info and ur effort~