Sunday, May 9, 2010

M.Y.L.I.F.E

The few previous post,
i have been complained thousand times for my assignments
now is some proof on how stress we are (hehehhe)
This is what we usually do during our "group discussion"
a bit "苦中作乐
the choclate at at Station one is Not Bad
and steamboat while doing assignments with Jin Han and Jun
 FINALLY we are DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the most thickest assignments for me in APIIT
96 pages!!!!
WELLDONE for all my groupmates Joey Cho, Jin Han and our leader Wilson Tay
The next day, weng to Sg Wang to celebrate Kae Liang bday and shopping!!!
can't found my face??
of coz la, i wont show u guys my "chan yong" after long long war =P
Saturday is my JIMUI day!!!
i out whole day with Them
eat, shopping and 38Ness
miss all my deardear and darling so much!!!
friendship Forever!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today gonna be my last day to relax
have to prepare myself for Final later...
Pray for me
to give my best to glory the name of Jesus!!!
gambateh, Fighting!!!
jiayoujiayou!!!





0 comments: