Saturday, April 10, 2010

just a feeling

Recently was planning my activities during my coming 2 months semester break
wanted to work full time in marketing area
since i m a marketing student
BUT problems is came to me
how should i teach tuition if i work fulltime??
but if i didn't  work fulltime
how i can pay my petrol and feed my car in future????
is blur and insecure.....

Lord, i surrender all of my burdens to you
i m sure that u have the greatest plan for me
u never leave me alone...
yes, i m scare, i m worry this period of time
but i learn and i also have to surrender to you
is nervous, is tired, and it was suffer...
but i will learn to do it
coz i noe nothing i can do without You!!!
and You are the one who plan my life...

Please give me a way that u want to to walk through
please tell me what should i do
please guide me and don't let me fall into temptation
Lord, i pray that i can get a good job that can support my expenses
and tell me what kind of job should i choose to sustain my expenses
yes God i noe without u i can do nothing
all i have now is given by You
thanks God for the blessing all the way
tuition and fulltime which want should i choose??


If you are my fren and you willing to pray for me
please pray for me too
hope He give me the strength and patient
to fight for my assignment and exam
guide me to find a better job..
Thanks!! GBU too~~

0 comments: