Friday, February 19, 2010

layout

wanted to change a better layout for my bloggie
but changed my mind
at the end i just changed the colour
to the earlier one

so many nice templates out there to choose
but i m super lazy to edit the html
so i chosse the safest way
use the template provided by blogger
and i just edit the colour and font

this is not what i want actually
i want a better wan
but i faint with all the html
(ya, i Noe i studied this but doesn't mean i can do it well right?)
i lazy to think of all the codes
br href and so on...
i will take me few hours to few days to do it for sure
so i give up!!
why i have to do some hard time for myself??

but i really want those layouts lehhhhh
who can help me??
convert those templates into my blog content and elements
hehehe, perhaps you who reading this post can help me rite?
 

0 comments: