Friday, January 15, 2010

after my school days started

Have been started my degree level 2 semester 2 a week
just one word to describe it
TIRED
i feel tired to the parking system although i didn't t own a car
everyday have to either waiting for shutter van or walk to the venue
is ruined me up....

everyday walk walk and walk and lrt
made me feel so tired
I seldom sleep b4 1am usually
but in this week
from Monday to Thursday, i also slept b4 11pm
i "beh Tahan", i m so sleepy in the class too!!!
in holidays, i can even sleep until 12pm and somemore take a nap at 3pm
Need to concentrate to what tutors said also make me tired
Coz i didn't use my brain at all during holidays...(wakaka)

The worst is having 3 days morning class
and 2days end at 5.30pm and 6pm
i HATE it seriously!!!
it make me more tired!!!
Is ok for me that no breaks in between
IF i can end my class and go home earlier!!

YES, I M TIRED
i hope i can fully recharge on next weeks onward

i planed to just use not more than RM10 per day
but failed d...ishh
sorry to myself and my purse and also my bank..
cant feed them wisely...
sigh.. =(

How i wish that i could have somethings that totally can
comfort me and refreshing me.. XD

0 comments: